Sunday, May 14, 2006

I work every day.

I could not sleep well until 4:30 am. So I woke up at 10 to 12 o'clock.
I bought obento at combini just before arriving at my office... and put my time card into the machine at 12:40. It is so late!
I was very busy with work today. I finished working after 21pm. Then, I went to the subway station very soon, listening MP3 player. Today, I was listeng TOEIC listening part 2. Oh sometimes, I could not catch up short conversations between two people because of much noise at the station.
After arriving the station near my house, I went to Mastuya to eat dinner. Today I ate Men; one bowl of rice with chicken. It costs 490 yen. And I bought one ice coffe at the vending machine. 100yen.
It was cloudy but very comfortable.

I hope to wake up early tomorrow morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home