Saturday, May 06, 2006

My English version has just started today!

Since last May, I have been writing my blog in French and in Japanese. I tried my English version once but unable to continue...It seemed to be unusual because I always study English to take the TOEIC test every time. Today, I bought a book about creating a blog in simple English at the book store; "Aoi shoten" in Roppongi after eating dinner. This book inspired me to create my English version.

I will write only three simple phrases...maybe more almost every day.

Today was clear and sunny day. Of course this week is "Golden week"; Special holidays in Japan, but I work without holidays because I have already taken my vacation in France, in Switzerland from 31 March until 7 April.
At office, I worked from 12:30 to 21:30. After that, I went to Roppongi in order to eat a Chinese cold noudle, ten pieces of Gyoza and one bowl of rice at the Chinese restaurant.

I wanted to take a walk on such a sunny day. I like this weather very much. In a month, it will be rainy season in June, we call it "Tsuyu in japanese, and after these penible days... it will be extremely hot. I don't like these days so much.

OK, I will continue to write my blog in English, in French and Japanese....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home