Tuesday, May 09, 2006

It is also cloudy and rainy today.

It was also cloudy and cool today. But the weather seemed to be not so bad. At the office, I wore only my half sleeved T shirt during working.

This morning, I work up at about 7am. Leaving my house at 9:22, arriving at the platform at 9:26... Then, I thought that I could not arrive at the office on time. But fortunately, as the train was delayed a little, I was able to chage the train at 9:44. Finally, I arrived at the station at 9:48, at the office at 9:53. Today's work was not as hard as yesterday's one. Not so many mails.... however, one problem was found after 9 pm. I finished working 9:50pm.
Sometimes, in the train, during going shopping at noon, I always listened my mp3 player for my TOEIC training.

I bought a obento, 500ml juice, and shaving creme... at 23 pm, I was home.

I feeled that it was also a long day today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home